Thursday, June 9, 2011

Teddy Bear's Picnic

Another Thursday has rolled around and we're back at the Teddy Bear's Picnic.  Not a very nice day for picnics here - overcast, miserable and very cold.  However, I need to introduce my latest bear - Beatrice.  Designed by Debbie Magee and made with help from Terease at Homespun and Beautiful.  Very patient lady - answered lots and lots of questions and helped me so much.

Here she is (Beatrice, that is):

She has been a lovely bear to make - even though she was challenging at times.  I'd love to make another - having learnt so much the first time.  I'll put it on my list!!


6 comments:

Briar Rose said...

How aweet she is Marg, and her clothes are gorgeous, well done, yout dolls are lovely too, ladders make great display pieces don't they? Cheers R.

elliek said...

Love your bear. is she made from chenille? Think that would be a challenge to sew with. The ladder is great.. what a clever son

Melody said...

Beatrice is one of the cutest bears I've ever seen. I just love her.

Sue said...

Oh she's just lovely, so pretty in her dress.

Allie said...

She is just gorgeous - I love her!

Mistea said...

Beatrice is adorable, so glad that she is coming out today. Hope she has a warm jacket to keep her lovely outfit clean and dry.
Enjoy