It was only last October that I wrote about a fire in eldest DS' bedroom. On New Years Eve, one of our children lit a fire in a bag of tea towells and it went into the wall of the house and into the flooringof our family room above. Quite a scary time. Damage to the house.
We were just finishing the repairs to the bedroom. Lots of stuff had been stored in the room that was damaged this time and I was so looking forward to getting all that sorted and the room could be used again. Now its a waiting game to get insurance finalised, etc.
The good news is that everyone is safe and no one got hurt. We still have a house to live in. Unfortunately, we have a very troubled child to cope with as well.
2013 is going to be a fantastic year. Lots of projects planned - as always, lots of finishing on my lists. But a few new ones will sneak in as well.